Must Have Fall Fitness Favorites
Fall is my favorite season for just about everything and I'm excited to bring you another year of my fall fitness must haves. When did I fall in love with fall? Honestly I didn't really fall in love with the season until I moved to North Carolina for college in the Fall of 2007. Since than on, I guess you can call me obsessed. With the weather finally changing here in Northern California, I couldn't think of a better time to post this. The leaves are changing colors, and the trails are becoming soft and riddled with fallen leaves. What more can you ask for when it comes to fall training? What are some of your fall favorites this year? Leave a comment below or Tweet me a photo.
- Addaday Pro Massage Roller: I have always loved Addaday, and when they became one of my sponsors I fell in even more. This massage roller has medium and firm balls, as well as a precision gear for those stubborn knots. $47
- Adidas Edge Lux Shoes: These were a late addition to my fall must haves and when I mean late, I mean as just a day ago. Since I am now coaching at a Adidas sponsored school, I get the luxury to wear Adidas while coaching. Once I put them on my feet I was in love. They are made with the bounce technology which is like heaven on your feet. I'm now in need of every color. $85
- Run Gum: If you've been a reader for a while you know I'm in love with Run Gum. This performance gum was designed by Olympian Nick Symmonds, and give me the kick I need on long days or long interval day. Some days I wake up late and can't have my cup of coffee. So, I have one piece of Run Gum before my workout, and one right after. The mint flavor is my favorite, but they also have fruit and the new cinnamon flavor. Price varies
- Oiselle New Verrazano Bra: Strappy goals are totally achieved when wearing this bra. This bra is supportive, compressive, and of course looks bad ass when you're working out. The four straps reduces stress points and gives you great tan lines in the summer. $48
- Picky Bars: Last fall I tried Picky Bars for the first time and totally fell in love. They taste good, are made from great ingredients, and have one kick-ass co-founder in Lauren Fleshman. What is even more awesome is that they are now carried in Trader Joes. You can find them online as well. Price varies
- Stance Fusion Athletic Socks: I thought I was only in love with the Stance Run performance socks, but then picked up the fusion athletic socks and fell head over heels. These bad boys keep my feet happy when I'm not running. I wear these socks at the gym, during circuit work, and sometimes just walking around my house. Never do I have to worry about my feet with Stance. $12-$18
- Addaday Junior: My Addaday Junior has saved my life. Earlier in the year I was hit with plantar fasciitis and struggled for months to find something to help roll out my foot. This little bud travels in my purse, backpack, and any bag that I'm carrying. Rolling my foot has never been easier.
- Addaday Nonagon Roller: Another Addaday love on this list. I love this roller because it's small enough to travel with, but also because sometimes you just need a foam roller. The nobs helps the recovery process which if you want to read more about you can do so HERE. $45
- Oiselle Lux Raglan Short Sleeve: This fall Oiselle has upped the game with one of their signature materials. This Lux Raglan short sleeve is like butter. This fall Lux is more saturated in color, and slightly lighter then before. Say what? Lux even better than before, makes me say yes to it every chance I get. If you're thinking about getting any Lux do it NOW. $54
- JayBird Sport X2 Wireless Headphones: I don't really listen to music when I'm running, but when I'm lifting you can find these wireless headphones in my ears. Short cord that fits around my neck, sweat proof, and they don't move at all. Yes you can run in these bad boys too, but they are my favorite for those packed gym days. $149
- Oiselle KC Tights: It wouldn't be a fall must haves with out a pair of tights. I'm still crazy over the Oiselle New Lesley Tights, but have fallen in love with the KC Tight. Graphics have been my go to this fall and this tight is a fun way to add a flare to my workouts. They are also my favorite tights for yoga. Comfortable, stylish, and cute. $84