5 Outdoor Dates to Try This Fall
Fall season is for Apple ciders, cozy knit blankets, and plenty of date night cuddles. This time of year is one of the most scenic times of the year, so get out and soak up everything while having fun with your special someone. Here are 5 things to try this fall season. What are some of your favorites?
- Apple Picking is a stable in the fall. You can never have to many apples and it doesn’t hurt to have fun running around the Apple farm with your sweetie. Make it even more special and make a little picnic basket to have lunch amongst the apples.
- Go for a hike. Now we all love hiking in the summer, but when it’s HOT out and you’re sweating bad it can get to be a little much. Fall hikes are not only color but so beautiful. Leaves have changed and the foliage is something out of a dream. Talk about the past, present, and future all while hiking the biggest mountain around you.
- Have a picnic in the park. This is definitely on my list this fall. Pack a picnic basket and grab a blanket so you and your honey can dine under the orange, red, brown leaves. Pack your favorites, and his and laugh until there’s no leaves on the trees.
- Now I haven’t been on a bike in ages, but going for a bike ride during the fall season makes me so excited. Can you imagine riding down a leave pathed path and laughing with each other.
- Go to a fall festival. There are so many fall festivals that are out there, from food, music, and more. I love food and music, and I couldn't think of spending a more perfect time with my honey.