Autumn Reading List
There's something about cozying up with a blanket, in your favorite chair, and cracking open that book you've been waiting to read. Even though I adore reading all year long there is just something about reading during the Fall season. I might be crazy but the smell of books is stronger, and the pages always feel more crisp; or maybe that is just the weather. Either way I'm excited to get underway with all my Fall reading. I've got my list made and am hitting the book store Friday. What have you currently read and what books are you looking forward to reading this Fall season?
- Adventure For Your Soul - Shannon Kaiser
- 50 Ways To Yay! : Transformative Tools For a Whole Lot of Happy - Alexis Panos
- Grit : The Power of Passion and Perseverance- Angela Duckworth
- The Universe Has Your Back : Transform Fear to Faith - Gabrielle Bernstein
- You Don’t Have To Like Me : Essays on Growing Up, Speaking Out, and Finding Feminism Paperback - Alida Nugent