What's in My Travel Makeup Bag?
During Spring and Summer I am on the go like crazy. Mainly for track meets, but I still have to have some go to makeup products packed. A girl can't be without her makeup right? I usually just wear Chapstick on my traveling trips and that is kept in my backpack. I also still have yet to find a makeup bag that I truly love, so that is why I don't have one pictured. Thinking about making my own very soon. As I travel to Olympic Trials soon I thought I would unpack my makeup bag to determine what I need to take for the 14 day trip. This will be some of the makeup and tools, but there will probably be a bit more. If you want a in depth review on any of these products make sure to leave your comments below.
1. Travel Size Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray: My go to spray that keeps my makeup put even in the hottest of weather
2. L'OREAL Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner: Great for smoking out my lash line and tight lining.
3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural: An easy everyday powder that gives me light coverage.
4. Maybelline Brow Precise Eyestudio Pencil: Hands down the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used! If you can find it (think they might be discontinuing it) then pick it up!
5. Sigma Flat Top Kabuki F80: Best foundation brush for a flawless airbrushed look.
6. MAKE UP FOR EVER Smokey Extravagant Mascara: Length, Length and Length. I love this mascara because it makes my lashes look fake without the clump.
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel: Glue for your brows. Keeps them in place and I can attest to my brows not budging even through wiping sweat off my face.
8. Sedona Lace 376: Soft, fluffy and a great powder brush
9. Sedona Lace EB09: Great all purpose brush. From putting color on the lid to blending in the crease.
10. Up & Up Travel Wet Cleansing Towlettes: Affordable, and my go to for travel to refresh my face and help take makeup off before washing.
11. MAC Semi-Precious Pearl Mineralize Skinfinish: Highlight and blush all in one! I love the ease of this powder. I can swirl it all together for a high impact glow, or keep it simple with just the color in the middle.
12. BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector: This is the first primer that I like better over my foundation instead of under. If really blurs out my larger pores around my nose.
13. NYX Dual Pencil Shaperner: I love that this has a shaper for after pencils and skinner ones. Cuts back on having to bring two!
14. Tweezerman Tweezers: The best tweezers! If you think any tweezer will do the job you haven't experienced the greatness of tweezerman
15. Sedona Lace EB17: Even though my eyebrow pencil has a soolie at the end, I can't get away from this brush. It works wonders at combing through my at times unruly brows.
16. MAC Mineralize Blush - Love Thing: I have loved this blush from when it first came out. A dirty burgundy blush that can be a day or not blush depending on how much you pack on. It helps that it also gives you a nice glow.
17. Elf Flawless Eyeshadow Quad - Tantalizing Taupe: A easy quad to take any day look to night.
18. MAC Matchmaster Foundation: I love that I can build this foundation and it never looks like I have a ton of makeup on. Medium to full coverage is right up my alley on any travel trip I plan to go out at night.
19. Sephora Solid Brush Cleaner: Comparable to the Beauty Blender Solid, this cleanser allows me to clean my brushes on the go while keeping them soft. It also comes with a little ribbed pad to make sure your brushes are throughly cleaned.