How to Clean Your Keurig
Last week I decided to clean my Keurig and while I had just finished I thought, "oh man I should of snapped photos of the process." Well since I totally forgot to do mine, I headed over to my job and cleaned the one there. Since at work we probably go through at least 15 or more cups of coffee and tea in a week, it was a much needed clean. Since I wasn't able to fully get all the pictures of the process I hope you all can follow along to my steps below. They are pretty simple and will work on any Keurig you have.
- Take out any water filter you may have.
- Fill your water reservoir with half distilled white vinegar and water.
- Make hot water cups until your Keurig ask you to add more water.
- Empty out your tank and release your filter cup.
- Clean both with hot soapy water.
- Wipe down your Keurig with damp cloth.
- Put filter cup back inside your Keurig.
- Fill water tank with tap water and repeat step 3.
- Put in a new water filter and fill tank with water again. Then your done.
Hope these are clear and simple steps. If you need any clarification don't be shy and post a comment!