Hot Oil Treatments for Natural Hair
Colder weather is great for cuddling up and relaxing, but it can be the start of a brutal season for your hair. Fall and winter can wreak havoc on your strands. I have dry hair and during the summer it's easier to have my hair out. During the fall and winter my hair doesn't like being out and about. The cooler weather, rain, and wind make it hard for me to keep my hair moisturized properly.
I have found the more hot oil treatments I do in my hair the longer I can go without putting constant moisturizer in my hair. Hot oil treatments not only help keep your hair and scalp moisturized but they also can add shine. Below I will list the pros of different types of oils and how they help when used as a deep conditioning treatment.
If you want a more detailed post on how I do my hot oil treatments let me know in the comments. And don't forget to like this post for more haircare post.
- Helps improve hair elasticity
- Helps to keep hair conditioned
- Helps promote hair growth
- This oil actually penetrates the hair shaft.
- Acts as an anti-bacterial treatment to your scalp
- Helps with strengthening your hair strands
- Contains vitamin E. Which is an essential vitamin for not only your hair but your body.
- Helps with hair loss and excessive shedding
- Helps eliminate dandruff
- This oil actually penetrates the hair shaft, allowing hair to better retain moisture
- Helps with strengthening hair strands
- Helps with any protein your hair losses
- Helps increase hair growth
- Helps thicken hair. Really good for you ladies with thinning hair
- Helps reduce and prevent damage
- Makes your hair full and adds sheen
- Only oil that mimics the natural oils your scalp produces. This helps with absorbing the oil
- Helps to protect the hair strand from damage
- Helps to improve blood circulation. Which helps stimulate hair follicles to promote hair growth.
- Adds shine and luster to the hair
- Helps to keep hair conditioned and moisturized